Every blogger has a different writing process. Some bloggers know exactly what they want to share with the world. Others (like me) go through a list of possible ideas before they land on one worthy of publishing. Through that process, I usually come up with a list of topics that are far too ridiculous or passive aggressive to post. However, I’ve decided to share a snippet of my random thoughts and ideas with you.
- How to know if you’re crazy or just super cool
- Passive Aggression: How to publicly shame people who don’t respond to your letters without actually calling them out (you know who you are)
- Penpalling: It’s not for everyone (You know who you are)
- Why I should Have Been an Abstract Artist (Apparently, anyone can do it)
- People I’d Like to Hit in the Face With a Frying Pan
- What to watch on Netflix when you’ve watched all of the good movies (and TV shows)
What are some of the most ridiculous things you’ve never written about? Feel free to share in the comments below.
2 thoughts on “Choosing What Not To Write Is Half The Battle”
P.S. – liked the frying pan title
Toilet training for the 20 year old.
How stalkers can attract blog followers.
How to choose the best #2 pencil.
The history of grass.
Training sloths to sprint.
How to find the best nail clipper.